Corporate Social Programs
PAN DE VIDA CER
Transborder SAS, conscious of its commitment with social causes in the last years has supported the most vulnerable sector of the Society: Children, Elderly adults, pregnant and breast-feeding mothers through ASSOCIATION PAN DE VIDA, CER community parish dining rooms. We are present in the following communities:
- Altos de la Florida, Soacha: 250 beneficiaries of which 80% are children, pregnant mothers and elderly adults remaining 20%.
- Buenos Aires, Soacha: 250 beneficiaries, 100% children.
- Facatativá: 150 beneficiaries, 100% children.
- Albán Municipality: 120 beneficiaries of which 85% are children and 15% remaining are pregnant mother and elderly adults.
- Barrio la Esperanza, km 5 vía la Calera: 150 beneficiaries of which 85% are children and the remaining 15% are pregnant mothers and elderly adults.
Ensure 30% of nutritional daily level of our approximately 900 beneficiaries. Support size and weight process, accomplished 4 times per year at each dining room. Foodstuff education (guardians, Major’s Office, etc.).
Life Project Program
Encourage personal growth spaces for voluntary mothers, through an annual plan of workshops that have an impact on life project. Workshops destined to personal growth and self-esteem.