Transborder S.A.S.

Transportes Internacionales

<p>Our experience and alliances with the best logistics operators constitute the best guarantee for coordinating multimodal transportation.</p>
<p>We have complementary solutions for the overall management of cargo from and to the main ports and airports of the world.</p>
<p>We are a 100% Colombian company, present in more than 200 ports and airports worldwide, dedicated to freight forwarding activities.</p>
 

Corporate Social Programs

Pan de Vida CERPAN DE VIDA CER

Transborder SAS, conscious of its commitment with social causes in the last years has supported the most vulnerable sector of the Society: Children, Elderly adults, pregnant and breast-feeding mothers through ASSOCIATION PAN DE VIDA, CER community parish dining rooms. We are present in the following communities:

See photo gallery

  • Altos de la Florida, Soacha: 250 beneficiaries of which 80% are children, pregnant mothers and elderly adults remaining 20%.
  • Buenos Aires, Soacha: 250 beneficiaries, 100% children.
  • Facatativá: 150 beneficiaries, 100% children.
  • Albán Municipality: 120 beneficiaries of which 85% are children and 15% remaining are pregnant mother and elderly adults.
  • Barrio la Esperanza, km 5 vía la Calera: 150 beneficiaries of which 85% are children and the remaining 15% are pregnant mothers and elderly adults.

Life Project ProgramFeeding Program

Ensure 30% of nutritional daily level of our approximately 900 beneficiaries. Support size and weight process, accomplished 4 times per year at each dining room. Foodstuff education (guardians, Major’s Office, etc.).

Life Project Program

Encourage personal growth spaces for voluntary mothers, through an annual plan of workshops that have an impact on life project. Workshops destined to personal growth and self-esteem.

Citizenship Convenience and Social Integration

Offer beneficiaries and voluntary mothers, social, cultural and entrepreneurial interaction spaces with different realities to those lived at residence places allowing to visualize new future opportunities.

More information about our social programs